Team Nominations for the 2015 State Cup are now open!!
2015 State Cup Team Nomination Form
The State Cup is the premier NSW Touch Football representative event and is conducted in Port Macquarie each year commencing on the first Friday in December. As the title suggest this is the State Championship and open to all NSW Affiliated Members.
Everyone Can Play!
Although this is a representative event, one of the great aspects of it is that there are now divisions to cater for all levels with the Men’s, Women’s & Mixed Open categories offering up to four divisions (Championship, Plate, Bowl & Shield). Also the age categories with Under 20’s being the youngest and senior divisions from Over 30’s in the Men’s, Women’s & Mixed all the way to Women’s 45’s & Men’s 55’s.
N.B The age limitations for Opens Categories are 16 years and for Under 20’s is 14 years of age by the event date.
Two New Categories
This year will see the evolvement of two new categories in the senior divisions with Senior Mixed now changing the age categories (both Over 30) in line with the TFA player pathway which sees males and females now only need to be born 1985 or earlier.
To compliment this we have also created the Masters Mixed Division which will require both males and females to be born 1975 or earlier (Over 40)
2015 State Cup Information
The State Cup Competition will commence on Friday 4th- Sunday 6th of December 2015 at The Regional Sporting Complex & Tuffins Lane Fields – Port Macquarie (Home of Port Macquarie Touch Association).
All other information can be found at: https://nswtouch.com.au/representative/state-cup/
For more information on the event and some of the changes please view below;
- 2015 SC Conditions of Entry 7.7.15
- 2015 NSWTA General Conditions of Entry 19.5.15
- NSWTA Participant Mutual Respect Policy
- Memorandum 2015 Official Rankings 2015 18.5.15
- 2015 Import Player Points Values 19.5.15.
- Memorandum 2015 NSWTA Event Fees
- 2015 NSWTA State Cup Statutory Declaration-Download.
- 2015 NSWTA State Cup New & Imported Players Form (Open Divisions Only).
- 2015 NSWTA State Cup Tent Form – Download.
- 2015 NSWTA State Cup Attachment A (for Developing States)- Download.