The NSWTA Junior State Cup is the premier NSW Touch Football junior representative event open to all NSWTA Affiliated Members. In 2022 the Junior State Cup will continue to be conducted over 3 events to determine the State Champions.
At the time of this memo the 2022 Junior State Cup events will follow the presiding Public Health Order.
Please contact a licenced NSW Touch Football Teamwear Provider. To find out more, please visit NSWTA Licenced Apparel Providers also for reference please refer the to NRL Touch Football NSW Uniform Guidelines
All Affiliates must provide 1 referee per team plus 1 additional referee for the affiliate i.e. 3 teams = 4 referees. The minimum standard to attend the event is a Level 2 Accreditation.
Team Nominations WILL NOT be accepted, without meeting the required referee compliance as per the conditions of entry. Player/coach Referees will not be accepted for this event.
For information relating to Junior Transfers please refer to the NSWTA General Conditions of Entry 2021-22 Section 3.1.18.
If you require a clearance for a Junior Transfer, please submit the request through the 2022 Junior State Cup Player Transfer/Clearance Request Form located on the NSWTA website.
As a reminder, information was released on the 1st July, 2021 in relation to Junior Transfers that the annual junior transfers have been reduced to 4 per year per gender.
Nominations for the 2022 Junior State Cup are NOW OPEN & can be completed via the links below:
• Southern Conference JSC Team Nomination Form – Close 5pm Monday 10th January, 2022
• Northern Conference JSC Team Nomination Form –Close 5pm Monday 10th January, 2022
• Referee Nomination Sheet – Close 5pm Monday 10th January, 2022
• Team Coaches/Managers Nomination Sheet – Close 5pm Monday 10th January, 2022
Working With Children Check (WWCC) Process
NSWTA now kindly requests that all Affiliates submit a copy of the WWCC Verification Results Receipt that you receive via email after verifying your Affiliates checks online – NSWTA will not be accepting any submissions that fail to submit a copy of this receipt. Please refer to the “How To” guide for further information.
Youth Coach Guidelines
Please click here to view the Youth Coach Guidelines, we kindly ask that you please share with your coaches.
For more information on the event please view below:
• Un-financial & Suspended Players List (Download) – Due Wednesday 12th January, 2022
• Statutory Declaration Form (Download) – Due Wednesday 12th January, 2022
• New Imported Players & Roster Form (Download) – Due Wednesday 12th January, 2022
• Working With Children Check Database (Download) – Due Wednesday 12th January, 2022
For further information on this event, please view the Junior State Cup Website or contact: