NSW Touch Football is pleased to announce that a staggering 97 teams have entered into the 40th edition of the Vawdon Cup. This sees an increase of 13 teams on the 2014 event.
Also new to the competition is the Boys & Girls Youth League which has been well received in it’s initial year!
With the team rosters now due on Wednesday 8th July, the preliminary grading will be completed shortly after.
Key Dates for Vawdon Cup
Wednesday 8th July, 2015
- New-Imported Players & Roster Forms due
- Statuary Declaration due.
- List of Un-financial & Suspended Players due
- Team Uniform Design for Approval due
- Working With Children Protection Forms due.
- Referees Online Registration Closure.
Friday 10th July, 2015
- Affiliate Coordinators & Team Management sent Online Registration Details.
- Player & Team Management Online Registrations Open.
Wednesday 15th July, 2015.
- Vawdon Cup Draft Draw released
- Individual Player Draft Register Closes
- Affiliate Player Draft Request Closes
Thursday 16th July, 2015
- Player Draft Completed Wednesday 22nd July, 2015.
- Players & Team Management on-line registration closure.
Friday 24th July, 2015
- Team Registration Forms sent to Affiliate Coordinators
Monday July 27th, 2015.
- Affiliate Coordinators and Team Management Briefing Video available online.
Wednesday 5th August, 2015
- Team Registration Forms returned to NSWTA via email
The start date of the tournament is Friday 7th of August 2015:
Round 1: Friday 7th August
Round 2: Friday 14th August
Round 3: Friday 21st August
Round 4: Friday 28th August
Round 5: Friday 4th September
Round 6 & 7: Sunday 13th September (Double Header)
Round 8: Friday 18th September
Round 9: Friday 25th September
Round 10: Friday 2nd October
Round 11 & 12: Sunday 11th October (Double Header)
Semi Finals: Friday 16th October (State Conference)
Finals: Friday 30th October
Grand Final: Saturday 7th November
You can keep up-to-date with all of the latest news and information about the 2015 Vawdon Cup in the following ways:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/nswtouch
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/nsw_touch
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/nswtouch