Berkeley Vale Junior Touch would like to invite all Affiliates to attend the 11th Annual Central Coast Junior Touch Championships, to be held at Adcock Park, Gosford on Sunday 11th December 2016. This is now only 8 weeks away!
The Central Coast Junior Touch Championships is now in its 11th year and with 142 teams nominating in 2015 the numbers of teams attending & growing each year it proves of the success it has been. It was designed for junior representative teams to take part in a one day round robin friendly competition with other clubs from around and within the Central Coast area.
After the round Robin series teams the top teams in each pool will play in semi finals and or a final with medallions handed out to the winners as well as a Club Championship Trophy awarded to the most successful Club on the Day.
This year all age groups will be limited to a maximum of 16 teams only so to secure your spot you need to email in your nomination form and direct deposit your fee into our account. Your team will only be accepted on confirmation of payment into our account. We had a record total of 23 clubs participate last year so make sure you get in early to avoid disappointment of missing out in playing in this great tournament!
Please Note that like last year Only 1 team per age group per club unless there is less than 16 teams in that age group. This is to allow more affiliates to get involved.
WHEN – Sunday 11th December 2016
WHERE – Adcock Park, Gosford
TIME – 8am till late afternoon (depending on team numbers)
COST – $110 per team (increase due to increase of council fees)
FORMAT – Round Robin between attending clubs plus Finals
All affiliates are invited to send their junior representative squads with up to a maximum of 17 players to register per team with only a maximum of 14 players allowed to play each game. Affiliates are reminded that they can only initially nominate one team per age group. A second team in any age group from an affiliate will only be accepted if there are not a total of 16 teams or if it helps the draw by eliminating a bye. All Berkeley Vale Junior Touch rep teams will be there and ready to get some much needed match practice in before the Peter Wilson Memorial Champs (Junior Regionals) & Junior State Cup!
WHAT A WAY TO GET SOME VALUABLE TOURNAMENT MATCH PRACTICE!!
Any affiliate having teams attend will be covered by insurance so long as their (players) are financial with your club, and registered within your rep sides.
Each team will be required to supply at least 1 referee per team to assist with games during the day. Lunch will be supplied for all participating referees but payment will be up to the discretion of each affiliate to arrange.
Below are links to the NEW Conditions of Entry and the NEW Nomination Booklet.
To do list;
- Please read the conditions of Entry booklet carefully and then fill out and return the nomination booklet,
- follow this up with your payment via direct deposit to the account details on the nomination booklet.
- Please indicate when you make your deposit what club and age group you are in.
- The administration will check the account and then reply to confirm your spot in the competition.
- Also please make sure you have filled out the nomination booklet completely to help with the smooth running and success of this tournament.
- The administration will need a name, age, level & shirt size for each referee on the booklet. This needs to be sent in by Friday 25th November to allow time for shirts to be printed.