Do you want to be involved in the 2017 Vawdon Cup but are unable to play or coach? We have an exciting opportunity for you to get involved!
NSWTA are looking for our Touch Football community to get involved in Vawdon Cup on an entirely new level! We would love for you to help our NSWTA staff in the operations of Vawdon Cup each round. The Operations Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Venue Manager with the delivery of Vawdon Cup at each venue.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience organising sport programs, competitions and/or events
- Holding a current Apply First Aid Certificate is desirable
- Must hold a current Working with Children Check Number. (NB. The NSW Touch Football is obligated under legislation to verify the candidate under WWC legislation)
- High Level of confidentiality and integrity
- An ability to remain effective in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to undertake varied tasks with a minimum of direct supervision
- Good knowledge of Touch Football or similar team sports
For a more detailed description on the role, please click the following link: Vawdon Cup: Touch Football Venue Operations Assistant. To apply for the position, please send a covering letter and your CV to Colette Ritchie via email: email@example.com
For any questions in relation to this position please contact NSW Touch Football Event Coordinator Colette Ritchie (02) 95589333 or via the email. Colette.firstname.lastname@example.org