NSW Touch Football has a vacancy within the Sport Unit for an energetic Event Officer.
The position will provide professional coordination and operations for the NSWTA Representative Events and corporate competitions. This role will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth and professional delivery for these competitions for all Stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with 1-2 years of sporting/event industry experience
- Demonstrated coordination skills
- Communication skills to network and build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, consult and advise on aspects of operations within a sport related sphere;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate projects within budget and time constraints;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate staff and volunteers;
- Proven ability to effectively operate within a team environment to achieve project outcomes;
- Sound administration background with computer skills including Microsoft Office
Applications: Must include a cover page, CV, referees and must be sent to [email protected] by 5pm Friday 29th June.
For any questions in relation to this position please contact NSW Touch Football Sport Manager Daniel Rushworth (02) 95589333 or via the email above.