New South Wales Touch Football has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled person to join our team. The Membership Services Coordinator plays a significant role in building the Touch Football community across the State.
The key roles and responsibilities include;
- Coordinate and deliver NSWTA services to Affiliated Associations.
- Coordination of strategic planning with and for Association growth and development
- Manage, deliver and coordinate the NSWTA Technical Accreditation plan for Affiliated Associations
- Coordinate the management of Membership Databases including education, training and reporting for Associations.
- Coordination of Compliance relating to Governance and guidelines for Associations
- Coordination of all Cluster Meetings for the Affiliated Associations on all aspects of Affiliate Governance and competition delivery
- Coordinate, facilitate and deliver promotional and marketing programs to increase participation in competitions at Associations
- Direct and effective communication with Affiliates/Regions and Stakeholders on all related matters.
The suitable applicant should possess the following;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with 1-2 years of sporting industry/relationship management experience
- Experience in program development and project, people and budgetary management
- Experience in education/accreditation delivery
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Communication skills to network and build effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, consult and advise on aspects of operations within a sport related sphere;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects within budget and time constraints;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate volunteers;
- Proven ability to effectively operate within a team environment to achieve project outcomes;
- Sound administration background with computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Drivers license
Applications: Must include a cover page, CV, referees and must be sent to email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 3rd August.
For any questions in relation to this position please contact NSW Touch Football Sport Manager Daniel Rushworth (02) 95589333 or via the email above.