Are you looking to be involved in Sports industry, specifically in the world of Touch Football? NSW Touch Football is looking for members of the sports community to come and assist with the delivery of our Vawdon Cup Competition. This position is also relevant to those in the Touch Football community who are not playing, coaching or refereeing but still want to be involved, up close to all of the Touch Football action.
Vawdon Cup is played throughout Sydney on mainly Friday nights with a few Sunday fixtures also involved in this year’s schedule. The Venue Operations assistant position is a paid casual role where the individual will be required to work with the Venue Manager in delivering the Event. Each Vawdon Cup may involve anywhere from 12 games up to 24 games in one night.
When would I be required you may ask?
Vawdon Cup begins on Friday, 23 August 2019 and continues through to the end of October 2019.
NSW Touch Football understands you may currently be studying or have additional responsibilities and is willing to work with your current commitments.
If these dates work with your schedule please review the further characteristics and desirable skills, we are looking for in the 2019 applicants:
- Energetic individual wanting to gain experience in the Events sphere of sport
- Approachable and friendly, ready to provide assistance
- Holds excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and lead where required
- Currently holds WWCC and First Aid Certificate (or is willing to attain such credentials)
- Has previous experience in the sports environment
- Currently aged 18 years or older
Additionally, please view the role description attached via the following link/below Position Description.
If this role appeals to you and you believe you are the right fit, please send a cover letter and your resume to NSW Touch Football Event Coordinator, Keith Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday, 26 July 2019.
Want to find out more or have any further questions?
Please contact the NSW Touch Football Events Department: