NSW Touch Football has a vacancy within the Sport Unit for an energetic Sport Support Officer.
The Sport Support Officer is responsible for the coordination of the Schools Development Staff’s administration, planning and logistics of their event and development programs. The position also works with the Sport Manager and School Development Officers, to maximize opportunities for Touch Football to be a first choice sport among current and perspective participants. The position has a focus towards an important role in increasing both the quality and quantity of participation opportunities produced by the New South Wales Touch Association. The position will have involvement from grass root to elite level in the development arm of the sport.
- Must have strong negotiating skills with management, staff and other stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Be able to travel when necessary.
- Strong time management, leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Manage expenses to be within budget.
- Must have strong computer and IT skills
- Drivers License
- Knowledge of the NSW School Sport System
- Event Management experience
- Structural knowledge of Touch Football
For more information please review the Application and Information package below