Are you awesome at helping others achieve their goals? Then we want you to join our team as an Event Ambassador. Our Ambassadors are our MVPs (Most Valuable Players) because they are the driving force behind our team on event days. The 2017 State Cup Event Ambassadors are being recruited for Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd of December in Port Macquarie.
The NSW State Cup is the premier competition for NSW Touch Football clubs across the state in an excellent competition for the states most talented players, coaches, referees and administrators.
Volunteers are extremely important and are an integral part to any sporting competition or tournament. There is no way this massive event could be staged without the involvement of volunteers.
Reasons to get involved:
• Being part of the event and supporting the sport
• Helping put smiles on the faces of participants
• Meeting lots of interesting people
• To extent current or learn new skills
• To gain experience in sporting events and tournament
What’s on offer?
• Many roles to choose from, catering to a variety of individuals.
• People and groups needed from Friday to Sunday!
• Come along and register as a family, a great bounding opportunity!
• Free meals, shirt, shorts and hat as well as other branded NSW Touch Football goodies on the day!
• The chance to meet new people, create new opportunities and build life long experiences.
• Gain new skills or improve on existing ones.
• Students- enhance your employability!
What do each of the Volunteer areas do?
• Each area will require volunteers for different times of the day and for different length shifts.
• The Hub Admin – is where the athletes, coaches and spectators come to ask questions and respond to various requests across the whole event.
• The Hub Results – is where the athletes, coaches and spectators come and view results after their games and check on progress throughout the event.
• Street Crew – Volunteers in this area will assist with the Traffic and Bus service including the safety and directing of Athletes, coaches and spectators through pre-during and post event.
• Ground Marshals are required to guide the athletes, Coaching Staff and Spectators around the precinct and ensure that all do so in a safe and friendly manner. Ages have spanned up to people in their 70’s, so you are never too old to volunteer, as long as you have the right attitude and want to help out.
Are you currently studying and need to complete a volunteer hours or practical experience? Volunteering for the 2017 State Cup is a great opportunity for you!
In just one weekend you can knock off plenty of your required hours whilst experiencing one of the biggest sporting events in the state. Add it to your CV and this could also help you in finding future employment.
Want to find out more?
Whether you can only help for a couple of hours, a day or the whole event, we need your help! We have a number of positions to be filled and we can suit it to your availability.
For more information contact Kylie Hearne via email@example.com or +612 9558 9333